Roasted Garlic and Herb Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is a rustic and incredible dish. Surrounded by asparagus and roasted baby russet potatoes this meal is loaded with amazing garlic butter herb flavour.
These days sheet pan meals are my absolute favourite. You only dirty one pan, what’s not to love about that?!? This one has turned into one of my favourite meals of all time. How can you go wrong with a garlic herb butter combo and juicy chicken roasted to perfection? This Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Chicken Dinner is another one of our favourites.
This meal is perfect for that dinner rush between school, work and evening sports. Coat the chicken and potatoes with garlic herb butter, pop the sheet in the oven, then add asparagus halfway through. I made this tonight for my daughter and I – I only had 40 minutes at home before we had to leave for her hockey practice and I was able to make a healthy home cooked meal for her. She had to eat it in the car during the drive but she didn’t seem to mind, “Mommy, this is so good!”. The smell of this cooking in the oven was incredible!
I used my favourite combo of herbs in this: Thyme, Rosemary, and Basil. Add some garlic paste to the butter and this is perfection! As soon as the cooking is done, turn the oven to broil to give th chicken and veggies a slight crisp and brown them up.
If you’re looking for an easy spring salad then look no further because I’ve got a DELICIOUS salad for you!
Spring Salad with Homemade Green Goddess Dressing
A delicious Spring Salad with mandarin oranges, cashews and avocado paired with a healthy Green Goddess dressing that is so easy to make, crazy delicious and can pull triple-duty as a dressing, dip or a sauce! It’s light & fresh, yet ultra creamy and packed with amazing flavor!
MAKE THIS RECIPE → Spring Salad with Homemade Green Goddess Dressing
Roasted Garlic Herb Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Asparagus and Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Garlic Herb Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Asparagus and Potatoes is a rustic and incredible dish. Surrounded by asparagus and roasted baby russet potatoes this meal is loaded with amazing garlic butter herb flavour.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Basil
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Thyme
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8-10 1 pound | 500 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch Asparagus, woody ends cut off
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave, mix in thyme, rosemary, garlic and basil.
- Pour half of the butter mixture over the potatoes. Toss to evenly coat.
- Brush chicken with remaining butter mixture
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet / tray. Arrange the potatoes around the chicken in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss asparagus in the remaining butter mixture.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and flip each chicken breast. Move the potatoes to one side and place the green beans around the chicken on the other side of the baking sheet. Pour over any remaining garlic butter and return to the oven to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and crisp, and potatoes are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley (optional), and serve immediately.
Thursday 21st of October 2021
This came out truly delicious! Thank you so much!!!
Tuesday 4th of May 2021
Delicious recipe, thank you!