Roasted Garlic and Herb Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is a rustic and incredible dish. Surrounded by asparagus and roasted baby russet potatoes this meal is loaded with amazing garlic butter herb flavour.
These days sheet pan meals are my absolute favourite. You only dirty one pan, what’s not to love about that?!? This one has turned into one of my favourite meals of all time. How can you go wrong with a garlic herb butter combo and juicy chicken roasted to perfection? This Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Chicken Dinner is another one of our favourites.
This meal is perfect for that dinner rush between school, work and evening sports. Coat the chicken and potatoes with garlic herb butter, pop the sheet in the oven, then add asparagus halfway through. I made this tonight for my daughter and I – I only had 40 minutes at home before we had to leave for her hockey practice and I was able to make a healthy home cooked meal for her. She had to eat it in the car during the drive but she didn’t seem to mind, “Mommy, this is so good!”. The smell of this cooking in the oven was incredible!
I used my favourite combo of herbs in this: Thyme, Rosemary, and Basil. Add some garlic paste to the butter and this is perfection! As soon as the cooking is done, turn the oven to broil to give th chicken and veggies a slight crisp and brown them up.
If you’re looking for a healthy summer salad then look no further because I’ve got a DELICIOUS recipe for you!
This delicious and easy Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad is packed with fresh summer vegetables like fresh seasonal corn, radishes, zucchini, heirloom tomatoes straight from the Farmer’s Market or even from your garden – it’s coated with a simple dressing, making a tasty side dish. This salad is perfect for potlucks This vegetarian summer salad is filled…
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Basil
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Thyme
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8-10 1 pound | 500 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch Asparagus, woody ends cut off
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave, mix in thyme, rosemary, garlic and basil.
- Pour half of the butter mixture over the potatoes. Toss to evenly coat.
- Brush chicken with remaining butter mixture
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet / tray. Arrange the potatoes around the chicken in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss asparagus in the remaining butter mixture.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and flip each chicken breast. Move the potatoes to one side and place the green beans around the chicken on the other side of the baking sheet. Pour over any remaining garlic butter and return to the oven to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and crisp, and potatoes are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley (optional), and serve immediately.