Give busy moms the gift of a little extra time with time-saving presents that make every day a little easier –– and more beautiful.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links present in this post – which means if you buy something with that link, I make a small commission to help fund my own Christmas shopping.
- 15 Gifts for Busy Moms
- 1. Kate Spade New York Satchel
- 3. me and my BIG Ideas Create 365 Happy Planner
- 4. Keurig K55 Brewing System
- 6. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vaccuum
- 8. Kindle Oasis E-Reader
- 10. Instant Pot Ultra 6qt Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 11. Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Most Delicious Recipe Collection Anyone Can Cook
- 13. One Pan & Done: Hassle-Free Meals from the Oven to Your Table
- 14. Aidodo Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
- 15. Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle
15 Gifts for Busy Moms
2. Solar Portable Battery Pack Phone Charger for Cellphones Tablet And More
Nothing throws a wrench into mom’s busy schedule like a dwindling phone battery. Why not keep her phone charged with a solar powered phone charger.
A discbound Happy Planner that she can personalize to suit her needs. Shopping list, tab dividers, and pockets snap in and out for easy customization. Write a note inside to make it feel even more special.
4. Keurig K55 Brewing System
When she’s in a hurry, she’ll love the ease of a Keurig K55 coffeemaker. The Keurig K55 Brewing System perfectly brews a cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under a minute with a touch of a button. This convenient brewer features 3 size settings and a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
5. Apple Watch Series 3Give mom the gift of freedom from her phone. She can leave her phone in her purse and answer texts and phone calls from her watch.
An iRobot Roomba can vaccuum the house for her. iRobot HOME App will let her schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from her smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
7. Love the wine you’re with – Funny stemless wine glassFor the wine lover of the utmost class & sophistication, yet also an appreciation for funny wine glasses.
Mom can read anywhere! The Kindle Oasis automatically adjusts the brightness of the display based on her surroundings—whether she’s in a dimly lit room or outside in the sun— mom can fine-tuned even further based on personal preferences. Bonus: It’s waterproof!
9. Bamboo Bathtub Caddy TrayGive mom the gift of a relaxing bath. Reading or watching a movie with a glass of wine is even better. This quality spa caddy tray that lets mom unwind after a hard working day in the bath or jacuzzi. It comes equipped with rustproof metal book holder that holds tablet and books safely, a cell phone tray and a built-in wine glass holder. It’s both modern and stylish to use, and stay firmly in place.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Give busy moms the gift of a little extra time with these 15 time-saving gift ideas” user=”salads4lunch” hashtags=”#giftideas” template=”qlite”]
Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. The Instant Pot is the hottest kitchen appliance this year – it replaces 10 common kitchen appliances: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer. The Ultra button provides custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs. Healthy home cooked dinners in a fraction of the time!
Let mom impress her guests, friends and all loved ones with her cooking skills. This magnificent cookbook provides mom with a good variety of normal food in it that normal people would eat. Good variety, easy to follow and attractive photos.
12. Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Baking and Cookie Pan SetThese cookie pans are made from durable carbon steel that resists warping, long-lasting nonstick provides excellent food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, bold-colored, extra-wide grippe handles on the pans provide a confident grasp, and a portion of the proceeds goes to yum-o , Rachael’s nonprofit that helps kids and parents develop healthy relationships with food.
In One Pan & Done, Molly Gilbert shows mom how to use her oven to her advantage, letting it do most of the work to turn out juicy, crispy roasts, succulent vegetables, rich stews, flaky fish, and, of course, sweet treats. Think of it as fast slow-cooking, but with the benefits of baking, roasting, and broiling for concentrated, intense flavor every time. The best part is that with Molly’s simple, hands-off recipes, mom will have time to savor her meal and enjoy your company.
Unique Design: Sleek tulip style with wood grain finish meets modern function in this beautiful, practical aromatherapy essential oil diffuser. Designed to be a perfect decorative piece that fits in with any decor, like a decorative piece, ideal for office, spa, salon, Yoga studio, child’s room, physical therapy studios and any room you want aromatherapy.
Sometimes drinking more water is all mom needs to feel energized and brighten her mood. The Hidrate Spark 2.0 smart water bottle will keep track of her water habit and help her meet her daily hydration goal. There’s no better time than the present to start living healthier. Why not do it in style?
Which of these gifts for Mom will you be shopping for this Holiday season? What items would you add to this list?