These 5-Ingredient Apple Pie Overnight Oats are great for quick and busy mornings or even for camping! They take 5 minutes of meal prep the night before and are so delicious! Bonus for being Vegan and Gluten free!
So last a few weeks ago I shared my peanut butter banana protein overnight oats with you and a lot of you asked for even more overnight oats recipes. Not later, NOW. Ask and you shall receive my friends!! With winter comes busy mornings, we need extra time to find all the winter gear, hats, mittens, boots, etc.. But there’s no need to sacrifice a delicious warm breakfast, overnight oats are SO helpful in the meal prep process because of just how easy they are to make.
There is however, a bit of an art to making overnight oats, I shared four mistakes to avoid so that you can make your own perfect overnight oats in this post. These Apple Pie Overnight Oats were inspired by reality and apple pie. Since it’s fall, you probably have apples around like us, so these overnight oats can be made with ingredients you probably already have in your house. Did I mention there are only 5 ingredients?! Quick and easy!
- 3/4 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Almond Milk (I used Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Sugar Free Vanilla Almond Milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I used Trader Joes Gluten Free Rolled Oats)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine chopped apple and maple syrup in a microwave safe bowl and heat in a microwave for 35 seconds to soften the apples.
- Mix all the ingredients in a 250ml mason jar. Stir to combine and cover.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, remove and eat in the jar or place in a pot over medium high heat to reheat the oatmeal, or in the microwave to reheat if a microwave safe jar for about 45 seconds. Top with fresh apples and more Cinnamon if desired.
Crisp apples, warm cinnamon, comforting oats, apple pie flavour…what’s not to love? Enjoy friends!