Let’s make life easier and lighter with this delicious and healthy copycat of the popular TikTok Quinoa Salad aka the Jennifer Aniston Salad! With just a few simple ingredients, this salad is a great way to get the essential nutrients you need to feel good and stay healthy. Plus, it only takes minutes to prepare – the perfect meal for a busy day!
- Why I love the Jennifer Aniston Salad
- Ingredients for TikTok Quinoa Salad
- How to make this salad
- TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- TikTok Quinoa Salad Recipe
Tools you’ll need
Why I love the Jennifer Aniston Salad
I love this easy quinoa salad! It’s healthy, good for you, and delicious! You’ll love the combination of flavors in this quinoa salad with chickpeas, avocado, feta, and pistachios – it’s a perfect nutritious and tasty salad to enjoy any day.
RELATED: Fall Harvest Quinoa Salad
Ingredients for TikTok Quinoa Salad
Looking for an easy, fast and healthy lunch option? Try this delicious TikTok quinoa salad! Not only is it loaded with flavor, but it also provides a good source of protein and fiber from the chickpeas, quinoa, and pistachios. You’re going. to love this easy to make salad.
What ingredients do I need to make a quinoa salad?
- Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Parsley, chopped
- Mint leaves, minced
- Feta cheese
- Pickled red onion
- 1/2 cup pistachio, crushed
- Small tomatoes (grape or cherry tomatoes)
- Red onion
- Red bell pepper
- Salt & Pepper
What ingredients do I need to make a dressing for quinoa salad?
- Olive oil
- Rosé balsamic vinegar
How to make this salad
Step 1: Rinse the quinoa before cooking. In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Remove from heat (keeping the lid on) and let stand for 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Place the cooked quinoa in a large salad bowl off to the side allowing it to cool.
Step 2: While quinoa is cooling, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, add the vinaigrette dressing ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
Step 3: Add the remaining salad ingredients to the cooked quinoa and toss.
Step 4: Pour vinaigrette dressing over quinoa salad, gently toss, and serve.
Make this Chickpea and Pistachio Quinoa Salad, then check out my Walnut Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, Fall Harvest Quinoa Salad, and Corn and Black Bean Quinoa Salad Recipe and more of my healthy quinoa recipes.
TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Read on for tips, how to store this salad and frequently asked questions.
How to make your quinoa in a rice cooker:
Always rinse your quinoa before cooking. Then add 1/2 cup of quinoa and 1 cup of water to your rice cooker, then cook on “white rice” setting (or rice setting if no other options). When the rice cooker beeps, open the lid and let the quinoa cool for 3-4 minutes. Use a fork to fluff the quinoa gently.
What is rosé balsamic vinegar?
Unlike traditional balsamic vinegar which is typically made from a combination of Trebbiano, Lambrusco, and/or Sangiovese grades, Rosé Balsamic is made from the Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grape variety. This grape produces earthy, but elegant wines that translate beautifully into a well-balanced, clean, cool, crisp and dry vinegar.
What do I use if I don’t have rosé balsamic vinegar?
You can use white balsamic vinegar if you don’t have rosé balsamic vinegar.
- You can serve this salad over a bed of lettuce or baby spinach.
- Add cilantro if you like.
How to store
Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the fridge.
Other quinoa recipes to try
- Corn and Black Bean Quinoa Salad Recipe – This delicious and healthy corn and black bean quinoa salad is the perfect summer salad! It can be eaten alone, as a side dish, or in a wrap. Add chicken for some extra protein, avocado for some healthy fats or enjoy as is!
- Fall Harvest Quinoa Salad – This Harvest Fall Quinoa Salad is a delightful mix of texture and flavors of autumn and fall. Made with roasted sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, red apple, spinach, sunflower seeds, protein-rich quinoa, and an apple cider vinaigrette, this gluten-free, plant-based recipe is a show-stopper!
- Walnut Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – Walnut Quinoa Stuffed Peppers combines three nutritional superfoods: Bell Peppers, Quinoa and Walnuts. Stuffed peppers work great as a stand-alone lunch dish or as a side dish. The combination of textures – juicy pepper, soft quinoa, crunchy walnuts and gooey melted cheese really make for an enjoyable eating experience.
❄️ Celebrate Winter with this easy salad!
With the festive hues of red beets, green arugula, and golden slivered almonds, this Christmas salad recipe is a celebration of flavors and a feast for the eyes that will make your holiday spread merry and bright!
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup of water
- 15 ounces can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large cucumber, diced (1 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 10-15 mint leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 4 cups pickled red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pistachio, crushed
- 10 small tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (1 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rose balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse the quinoa before cooking. In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Remove from heat (keeping the lid on) and let stand for 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Place the cooked quinoa in a large salad bowl off to the side allowing it to cool.
- While quinoa is cooling, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, add the vinaigrette dressing ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients to the cooked quinoa and toss.
- Pour vinaigrette dressing over quinoa salad, gently toss, and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 441Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 837mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 14gSugar: 15gProtein: 15g
The provided nutrition information is an estimate and it does not take brands into account. I use an automatic API to calculate this information.