A sheet pan dinner without any of the fuss! Just top with a squeeze of lemon right before serving! Easy, quick, and refreshing!
This was my first attempt at a sheet pan meal, but I figured, how hard could it be?!? I already can make garlic parmesan chicken, and roast potatoes, so why not put it all on one sheet and see it how it goes?
Lo and behold my current favorite sheet pan dinner!
One pan garlic parmesan chicken and vegetables is what dreams are made of! We just love it so much! It’s sweet, it’s savory, and it’s a one pan chicken dinner! You can’t get much better than that! It’s just one of those dinners that we’re going to keep in the regular menu rotation — the kids absolutely loved it!
When my youngest “mmm’s” the whole time that she’s eating, you know it’s family friendly too. I love all the recipes on my blog, but this is definitely one of my top favorites! I can’t urge you enough to make it! Pull out your sheet pan, and have an amazing dinner tonight!
For The Chicken
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, to season
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
For The Veggies
- 8-10 1 pound | 500 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 pound | 500 g green beans, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, lime juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, cover and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the egg coated chicken in the breadcrumb/parmesan mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
- Mix together the butter, 2 teaspoons garlic and salt to taste, and pour half of the butter mixture over the potatoes. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet / tray. Arrange the potatoes around the chicken in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss green beans in the remaining butter mixture.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and flip each chicken breast. Move the potatoes to one side and place the green beans around the chicken on the other side of the baking sheet. Pour over any remaining garlic butter and return to the oven to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and crisp, and potatoes are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley (optional), and serve immediately.
[Tweet “A sheet pan dinner without any of the fuss! Sheet pan parmesan garlic chicken and veggies #recipe”]
Pin it for later: