This quick and easy Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad packs bold flavours to pair perfectly with your summer grilling feasts like these chili lime kabobs and is sure to be a big hit at your next BBQ or cookout.
- Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- And do you know what’s perfect for a BBQ potluck?!? Pasta salad!
- To Make Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad You Will Need:
- How to make feta bruschetta pasta salad
- Tips for making this salad:
- Peach Quinoa Salad
- Mediterranean Lentil Salad
- Corn and Black Bean Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Heart Healthy Mixed Bean Salad
- Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad Recipe
Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad
I am SOOOOOOO excited that the warmer weather is FINALLY here!!! The girls hockey seasons just ended and their outdoor softball seasons start this week. This means it’s officially BBQ season! With BBQ season comes potlucks, cookouts, tailgating and yes lots of BBQ’s!
And do you know what’s perfect for a BBQ potluck?!? Pasta salad!
But not just any boring old pasta salad, Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad! This Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad is sure to please a crowd because it’s packed with the fresh bold flavours of basil, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese.
Related: Pesto Caprese Pasta Salad
To Make Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad You Will Need:
- Fresh Basil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Red Onion
- Feta Cheese
- Bowtie Pasta
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
How to make feta bruschetta pasta salad
While making this salad is soooo easy, your friends will be impressed because it tastes soooooo good!
Step 1: First chop up the tomatoes, onions and basil, mince the garlic and combine with the feta cheese.
Step 2: In a smaller bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix well.
Step 3: Drizzle oil mixture on top of the veggies and toss well to cover.
Step 4: While those ingredients are resting in a bowl in your fridge, cook the bow tie pasta. Once the the pasta is cooked, rinse it under cold water.
Step 5: Combine the veggies with the pasta in a bowl, chill for an hour then serve.
That’s it! Your Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad is ready! How easy was that?!?
Tips for making this salad:
This is an easy salad to make, and with these fresh tips this salad will taste even better!!
- Fresh basil is the only way to go for this salad, it’s the most flavourful!
- You can use any kind of pasta that you like. For this particular recipe I used Farfalle noodles which were great because they look super cute. Spiral noodles, and penne are also good.
- If you chill this salad, I recommend mixing in a little more oil and vinegar. The pasta really soaks up the dressing.
How do I know when my pasta is fully cooked?
If you’re doing the fork test, you should be able to get the fork all the way through the pasta, you should feel some firmness (but NOT actual hardness or uncooked bits). If the fork to spears straight through it with absolute ease then the pasta is overcooked.
How do I serve this pasta salad as a meal?
To serve this as a meal, add chicken or meat balls to the salad.
Enjoy this salad with a glass of your favourite wine, preferably on the deck on a sunny summer afternoon. Enjoy!
❄️ Celebrate Winter with this easy salad!
With the festive hues of red beets, green arugula, and golden slivered almonds, this Christmas salad recipe is a celebration of flavors and a feast for the eyes that will make your holiday spread merry and bright!
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
- 1 –2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Chop up the tomatoes, onions and basil, mince the garlic and combine with the feta cheese.
- In a smaller bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Drizzle oil mixture on top of the veggies and toss well to cover.
- While those ingredients are resting in a bowl in your fridge, cook the bow tie pasta according to package directions.
- Once the the pasta is cooked, rinse it under cold water.
- Combine the veggies with the pasta in a bowl, chill for an hour then serve.
You can serve and enjoy this recipe right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Hey friend! What can I help you find?
Search my entire site!
More Heart Healthy Meal Ideas:
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad – This Hawaii Inspired Pasta Salad is a refreshing alternative to a Hawaiian Pizza that is perfect for lunch or to take to a cookout, or for a simple dinner at home with some grilled barbecued chicken.
- Strawberry Almond Salad with Honey Vinaigrette Dressing – An easy formula for this salad dressing that you can customize to your taste buds. Tangy, sweet, and delicious!
- Simple Zesty Lime Salad Dressing – This fresh and delicious Zesty Lime Salad Dressing can be used as a marinade for grilled chicken or seafood, or a dressing for your next salad. So Tasty!
- Peach Quinoa Salad – This Peach Quinoa Salad is a delicious salad for any summer party, or a great potluck dish! Double the recipe, because it goes fast!
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Heart Healthy Mixed Bean Salad