This quick and easy Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad packs bold flavours to pair perfectly with your summer grilling feasts like these chili lime kabobs and is sure to be a big hit at your next BBQ or cookout.
Subscribe to Salads for Lunch to get a FREE salad cookbook and new salad recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Also stay in touch on: Instagram | TikTok | Pinterest & Facebook.
Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad
I am SOOOOOOO excited that the warmer weather is FINALLY here!!! The girls hockey seasons just ended and their outdoor softball seasons start this week. This means it’s officially BBQ season! With BBQ season comes potlucks, cookouts, tailgating and yes lots of BBQ’s!
And do you know what’s perfect for a BBQ potluck?!? Pasta salad!
But not just any boring old pasta salad, Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad! This Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad is sure to please a crowd because it’s packed with the fresh bold flavours of basil, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese.
Related: Pesto Caprese Pasta Salad
To Make Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad You Will Need:
- Fresh Basil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Red Onion
- Feta Cheese
- Bowtie Pasta
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
How to make feta bruschetta pasta salad
While making this salad is soooo easy, your friends will be impressed because it tastes soooooo good!
Step 1: First chop up the tomatoes, onions and basil, mince the garlic and combine with the feta cheese.
Step 2: In a smaller bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix well.
Step 3: Drizzle oil mixture on top of the veggies and toss well to cover.
Step 4: While those ingredients are resting in a bowl in your fridge, cook the bow tie pasta. Once the the pasta is cooked, rinse it under cold water.
Step 5: Combine the veggies with the pasta in a bowl, chill for an hour then serve.
That’s it! Your Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad is ready! How easy was that?!?
For the full list of ingredients, and the printable recipe, be sure to check out the recipe card below.
Tips for making this salad:
This is an easy salad to make, and with these fresh tips this salad will taste even better!!
- Fresh basil is the only way to go for this salad, it’s the most flavourful!
- You can use any kind of pasta that you like. For this particular recipe I used Farfalle noodles which were great because they look super cute. Spiral noodles, and penne are also good.
- If you chill this salad, I recommend mixing in a little more oil and vinegar. The pasta really soaks up the dressing.
How do I know when my pasta is fully cooked?
If you’re doing the fork test, you should be able to get the fork all the way through the pasta, you should feel some firmness (but NOT actual hardness or uncooked bits). If the fork to spears straight through it with absolute ease then the pasta is overcooked.
How do I serve this pasta salad as a meal?
To serve this as a meal, add chicken or meat balls to the salad.
Enjoy this salad with a glass of your favourite wine, preferably on the deck on a sunny summer afternoon. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for an easy spring salad then look no further because I’ve got a DELICIOUS salad for you!
Vegan Buddha Bowl with Peanut Dressing
Looking for a delicious and healthy meal that’s easy to prepare? Try this Buddha Bowl with Peanut Dressing recipe! This colorful and flavorful bowl is packed with fresh veggies, and a creamy, nutty peanut dressing that will have you licking your plate clean.
Peach Quinoa Salad
This Peach Quinoa Salad is a delicious salad for any summer party, or a great potluck dish! Double the recipe, because it goes fast!
Heart Healthy Mixed Bean Salad
Turn canned beans, lentils and chickpeas into a flavourful salad that will add a healthy boost to your meals. Perfect year round, this fibre-rich salad is a great way of incorporating legumes into your diet. This can be served as a side dish, perfect for potlucks or to make it a main for lunch serve it over spiralized cucumbers.
Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad Recipe
This quick and easy Feta Bruschetta Pasta Salad packs bold flavours to pair perfectly with your summer grilling feasts and is sure to be a big hit at your next BBQ or cookout.
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
- 1 –2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Chop up the tomatoes, onions and basil, mince the garlic and combine with the feta cheese.
- In a smaller bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Drizzle oil mixture on top of the veggies and toss well to cover.
- While those ingredients are resting in a bowl in your fridge, cook the bow tie pasta according to package directions.
- Once the the pasta is cooked, rinse it under cold water.
- Combine the veggies with the pasta in a bowl, chill for an hour then serve.
You can serve and enjoy this recipe right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
5 Qt Colander 18/8 Stainless Steel Colander Silicone Handle Easy Grip Micro-Perforated Strainer Heavy Duty and Self-draining Solid Ring Base BPA Free Dishwasher Safe - Black
Reggano Classic Durum Semolina Low Fat Sodium Free Farfalle Bow-Tie Macaroni Pasta - 2 Pack (12 oz.)
The Best Mixing Bowls Ever ....With Lids!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Feel free to look through the rest of my recipes and if you can’t find the recipe you’re looking for let me know and I’ll do my best to create it for you.
More Heart Healthy Lunch Ideas:
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad – This Hawaii Inspired Pasta Salad is a refreshing alternative to a Hawaiian Pizza that is perfect for lunch or to take to a cookout, or for a simple dinner at home with some grilled barbecued chicken.
- Strawberry Almond Salad with Honey Vinaigrette Dressing – An easy formula for this salad dressing that you can customize to your taste buds. Tangy, sweet, and delicious!
- Simple Zesty Lime Salad Dressing – This fresh and delicious Zesty Lime Salad Dressing can be used as a marinade for grilled chicken or seafood, or a dressing for your next salad. So Tasty!
- Peach Quinoa Salad – This Peach Quinoa Salad is a delicious salad for any summer party, or a great potluck dish! Double the recipe, because it goes fast!
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Heart Healthy Mixed Bean Salad
Wednesday 3rd of July 2019
The salad sounds delicious and healthy. Thanks for sharing the recipe.