You may remember that almost a month ago my youngest daughter Amber and I enjoyed some mother-daughter bonding time making Energizing Peanut Butter Snack Bites. We had a blast and greatly enjoyed the fruits of our labour together.
We shared many laughs with each other as we mixed and rolled (and sampled) the Peanut Butter Snack Bites that we made with Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter. Amber was having so much fun with me that I managed to convince her that folding laundry with me while the peanut butter hardened in the fridge for 30 min was part of the whole process. (Don’t tell her otherwise). Make together, Stick together.
You may also remember that when I shared our Energizing Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipe, I announced the sheblogs Canada Make It Yours contest. By sharing a photo of their Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipe, 4 lucky people won Kraft Peanut Butter prize packs!
Please join me in congratulating the 4 lucky winners:
- Maria Medeiros
- Debbie Flynn
- Rebecca Hart
- Shanaz Allia
Visit sheblogs Canada to see the Make It Yours photo contest entries and see more great recipes!
Here is another delicious Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipe that Amber and I also enjoyed making together:
- 3/4 cup Long Grain Instant Rice (uncooked)
- 1 pound Extra lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced or cut into strips
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced or cut into strips
- 1 cup Salsa (heat level to your preference)
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup black beans (rinsed)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- Brown beef in a non-stick skillet and drain any excess fat. Stir in bell peppers and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn, black beans, water, rice and chili powder.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 5-7 minutes, or until liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir gently, sprinkle shredded cheese over the surface, re-cover and set aside for an additional 2 minutes to melt the cheese. Add salt to taste.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas. Add sour cream, guacamole, salsa and lettuce to taste. Wrap and enjoy!
What three ingredients would you add to your Peanut Butter Snack Bites?
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.