It’s no surprise that Low Carb Caesar Salad Dressing without Anchovies is a hit with Keto eaters! My easy-to-make dressing is the perfect way to upgrade your caesar salad for a delicious, healthy meal. Plus, with no anchovies, anyone can enjoy this delicious dressing!
- Why I love this caesar salad dressing recipe
- Ingredients for keto friendly caesar salad dressing
- How to make this low carb caesar salad dressing recipe without anchovies
- NOTES AND TIPS
- How do you store homemade low carb caesar salad dressing
- Low Carb Caesar Salad Dressing without Anchovies Recipe
Why I love this caesar salad dressing recipe
Craving a delicious and flavorful Keto-friendly salad dressing? Look no further than this healthy caesar dressing! Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also perfect for a light and flavorful meal!
RELATED: How to make croutons at home – No need to buy store-bought croutons anymore – with just a few ingredients and some sandwich bread, you’ll be able to whip up a batch of these tasty morsels in no time.
Ingredients for keto friendly caesar salad dressing
Looking for an easy and healthy dressing for your favorite salad? My kow carb Caesar Salad Dressing is just the thing! Enjoy the taste of Caesar salad without the anchovies and with no guilt – it’s keto-approved! There’s only 9 simple ingredients needed to make this keto-friendly salad dressing.
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Sea salt & black pepper
How to make this low carb caesar salad dressing recipe without anchovies
Step 1: In a blender, add the ingredients.
Step 2: Blend on low speed until thick and creamy.
Step 3: Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Step 4: Serve over romaine lettuce with shaved parmesan cheese, and chickpea croutons.
NOTES AND TIPS
- Try Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise in the Caesar dressing recipe.
- There are anchovies in Worcestershire sauce, so if you would like a true “no anchovy” dressing, please omit.
- Want to add anchovy paste to the dressing? Start by adding 1 teaspoon.
How do you store homemade low carb caesar salad dressing
- To Store. Store in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake or mix gently before serving.
- To Freeze. Unfortunately, the ingredients in this recipe don’t lend themselves well to freezing and thawing. Therefore, I don’t recommend freezing this dressing.
Other recipes to try
- Roasted Asparagus Caesar Salad – loaded with so much flavor and crunch that it will be the highlight of your dinner plate.
- Crunchy Roasted Chickpea Croutons – Not only are roasted chickpeas a great snack, but I love putting them in salads instead of croutons to add a little flavorful crunch!
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing – A DIY, clean, simple and easy recipe using pantry staples. Can be made thicker to use as a dip for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites or in Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender, add the ingredients.
- Blend on low speed until thick and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over romaine lettuce with shaved parmesan cheese, and chickpea croutons.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
The provided nutrition information is an estimate and it does not take brands into account. I use an automatic API to calculate this information.