Creamy, delicious Cilantro Lime Dressing with greek yogourt! This dressing is so easy to make and pairs well with Southwestern-style salads!
This creamy cilantro lime salad dressing goes so perfectly in tex-mex style salads loaded with corn, beans, tomatoes, avocado and tortilla strips. It’s quickly become a favourite of mine, and I’ve had it almost every day this week!
Homemade dressings are my jam- In addition to this Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing, I have more salad dressing recipes you may want to check out if you want to up your salad game this summer!
- Creamy Vegan Dill Dressing
- Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- Simple Zesty Lime Salad Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- The Best Balsamic Salad Dressing Ever <- This one is my personal favourite!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Creamy Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
- Lime juice – I prefer fresh squeezed from a lime, but packaged lime juice works too
- garlic (minced)
- light extra virgin olive oil
- greek yogourt
- sea salt
How to Make Creamy Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is super easy to make – place all of the ingredients in your blender and blend!
If you’re looking for a healthy summer salad then look no further because I’ve got a DELICIOUS recipe for you!
This summer farro salad recipe with fresh grape tomatoes, cucumbers, basil from your garden and tasty vinaigrette is a perfect, easy meal prep idea or potluck side dish.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogourt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth
- Use within 4-5 days
- Don’t worry about picking off the leaves, just cut or rip off the top of the bunch; there’s a ton of flavor in the stems and they’ll get pureed along with everything else.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g