Creamy, delicious Cilantro Lime Dressing with greek yogourt! This dressing is so easy to make and pairs well with Southwestern-style salads!
This creamy cilantro lime salad dressing goes so perfectly in tex-mex style salads loaded with corn, beans, tomatoes, avocado and tortilla strips. It’s quickly become a favourite of mine, and I’ve had it almost every day this week!
Homemade dressings are my jam- In addition to this Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing, I have more salad dressing recipes you may want to check out if you want to up your salad game this summer!
- Creamy Vegan Dill Dressing
- Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- Simple Zesty Lime Salad Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- The Best Balsamic Salad Dressing Ever <- This one is my personal favourite!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Creamy Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
- Lime juice – I prefer fresh squeezed from a lime, but packaged lime juice works too
- garlic (minced)
- light extra virgin olive oil
- greek yogourt
- sea salt
How to Make Creamy Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is super easy to make – place all of the ingredients in your blender and blend!
This simple recipe for Apple Caramel Cheesecake Dip is the perfect fall snack, appetizer or dessert for any occasion! Cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel, Skor chocolate bars and apples. This dessert is always a big hit!
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogourt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth
- Use within 4-5 days
- Don’t worry about picking off the leaves, just cut or rip off the top of the bunch; there’s a ton of flavor in the stems and they’ll get pureed along with everything else.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g