I totally stumbled upon this by accident, but it’s so AWESOMESAUCE that I just can’t keep it a secret! FREE WORKOUT MUSIC!! And…..It’s totally legit! You aren’t gonna get busted for pirating copyrighted music, and this isn’t file sharing either.
Here’s the story…
The other day I sent out a tweet looking for some inspiring music to pump me up for my workouts and my work day:
The ever so helpful @gnc_dan totally hooked me up with the GNC Live Well MixTape.
Holy moly! The GNC Live Well Mixtape totally awesome!! (Seriously go listen/download it after you read this post). I immediately got hooked but I then encountered a problem….. I could only stream the music from the SoundCloud website or via an iphone app which totally kills my data plan on my iphone, or uses up a ton of bandwidth at work, neither of which is cool.
So I turned to my good friend Google:
It was actually really easy so I ‘m sharing the steps with you in this printable little “how to”:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE WORKOUT MUSIC FROM SOUNDCLOUD
- Go to soundcloud.com and find tracks that you like. (Yanno, like the LiveWell MixTape)
- Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar ie:
- Go to soundcloud-download.com and paste that code that you just copied into the big box
- You’ll be brought to a new page that will have a big button that says “Right Click and Save”
- Right click on that button and choose “save target as” or something similar to that, every browser is different.
- Choose a place on your computer to save the mp3 to.
Next you need to import that music into your itunes library and add it to your iphone/ipod/ipad:
- In iTunes, click on “File”, and then “Add to Library”
- Locate the audio file on your hard drive. Select it and click “Open” to add it to your library.
- Sync your iPod or iPhone
And now that you’ve got some kick butt music, it’s time to go kick some butt at the gym!!!
Don’t forget to share:
[Tweet “How to Download FREE Workout Music via @salads4lunch “]