Today, I’m taking a little detour from the leafy greens and diving into the cozy and delightful world of breakfast winter charcuterie with my Snowman Shaped Charcuterie Board. Imagine starting your day with a smile-inducing snowman made of delicious breakfast goodies – because why should salads have all the fun?
Indulge in the whimsy of winter with this Cute Breakfast Charcuterie Board, featuring a delightful assortment of powdered doughnuts, muffins, and a vibrant array of fresh berries. Crafted with love, this charming breakfast spread brings the joy of the season to your table, creating a delicious masterpiece reminiscent of a cheerful snowman in the heart of your morning.
- What Makes This Breakfast Charcuterie Board Fun?
- Why You’ll Love This Winter Charcuterie Board
- Ingredients you’ll need
- How to make this cute Winter Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Snowman Breakfast Charcuterie Board Printable Recipe
What Makes This Breakfast Charcuterie Board Fun?
Picture this: a whimsical snowman smiling back at you, crafted from powdered doughnuts, toaster cinnamon toast waffle squares, and French toast sticks. It’s not just a breakfast; it’s a morning celebration! Serve with this Meal Prep Keto Egg Bake Breakfast Casserole. This board is all about embracing the winter vibes, bringing joy to your breakfast table, and making your meal an experience.
Why You’ll Love This Winter Charcuterie Board
Aside from the obvious charm, this winter charcuterie is incredibly versatile. Whether you’re hosting a holiday gathering or just want to add some magic to your family breakfast, this snowman charcuterie board is the perfect centerpiece. It combines the goodness of fresh fruits, waffles, pastries, and more – a delightful medley that caters to everyone’s taste buds.
RELATED: Cute Turkey Charcuterie Board Idea for Christmas or Thanksgiving – gobble up some holiday fun with this adorable turkey charcuterie board idea for a Christmas or Thanksgiving appetizer!
Ingredients you’ll need
For the Snowman Character
- Powdered doughnuts for the face
- Toaster cinnamon toast waffle squares and French toast sticks for the hat
- Dried figs for the eyes, a strawberry for the nose, and dried cranberries for the mouth
- Toaster waffles for the snowflakes
- Strips of cooked bacon for the scarf
For the Breakfast Charcuterie Board:
- Fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Toaster waffles (cut into snowflakes)
- Toaster pastries (cut into snowflakes)
- Cereal bars (cut in half)
- Miniature muffins
How to make this cute Winter Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Arrange the waffle squares and French toast sticks for the snowman’s hat.
- Create the snowman’s face using powdered doughnuts, dried figs, a strawberry, and dried cranberries.
- Surround the snowman’s face with a mix of fresh fruits and assorted breakfast treats.
- Add bacon strips for the scarf, and scatter snowflake-shaped waffles and pastries around the board.
Make this Snowman Winter Charcuterie Board, then check out my Cute Turkey Charcuterie Board Idea for Christmas or Thanksgiving, my Christmas Chocolate Biscotti and more of my holiday baking ideas!
TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Read on for tips and substitution ideas on how to make this breakfast charcuterie board recipe, such as how to customize this charcuterie board, and how to store this.
Can I prepare this in advance?
Absolutely! Prepare the components ahead and assemble when you’re ready to serve.
Can I customize the ingredients?
Of course! Get creative with your favorite breakfast items and make it uniquely yours.
Feel free to swap ingredients based on your preferences. Pancake bites, yogurt parfaits, or even cheese cubes can add extra flair to your snowman charcuterie board.
How to Store This Board
If there are any leftovers (which we doubt), store them in an airtight container in the fridge. Just be warned, the snowman’s smile might be too tempting to resist!
So, there you have it – a breakfast experience that goes beyond the ordinary. Share the joy, savor the flavors, and let this Snowman
Other Holiday Breakfast recipes to try
- White Chocolate Cranberry Almond Biscotti – an irresistible combination of sweet white chocolate, buttery almond and tart cranberries, everyone will want to try these yummy White Chocolate Cranberry Almond Biscotti cookies!!
- Meal Prep Keto Egg Bake Breakfast Casserole – the perfect quick and easy make-ahead, meal prep dish with cheese, sauteed onions, and peppers.
- Easy Air Fryer Home Fries for Breakfast – Crispy and golden on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. Air fryer home fries aren’t just for breakfast, they go with everything!
- Christmas Double Chocolate Biscotti – perfect to serve with coffee or share as gifts during the holidays.
For the Snowman Character:
- Powdered doughnuts, for the face
- Toaster Cinnamon toast waffle squares, for the hat
- French toast sticks, for the hat
- Toaster waffles, for the snowflakes
- 1 dried figs, for the eyes
- 1 strawberry, for the nose
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins, for the mouth
- 3 strips cooked bacon, for the scarf
For the Breakfast Charcuterie Board:
- Fresh fruits (like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- Toaster waffles, cut into snowflakes
- Toaster pastries, cut into snowflakes
- Cereal bars, cut in half
- Miniature muffins
- At the top of a large platter or cutting board, arrange the Toaster Cinnamon toast waffle squares, and French toast sticks for the hat.
- Under the hat brim, arrange the powdered doughnuts into the shape of the snowman’s head, placing the figs for the snowman’s eyes, the strawberry for the nose, and dried cranberries for the mouth.
- Surround the snowman’s face with assorted breakfast treats and fresh fruits.
- Display the Snowman Breakfast Charcuterie Board at your holiday gathering or on a winter morning and watch the delight on everyone’s faces as they indulge in this fun treat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g
The provided nutrition information is an estimate and it does not take brands into account. I use an automatic API to calculate this information.