One of my favourite things to do with the girls in the fall is to go apple picking. There are so many great orchards just a short drive away from my house, and I try to tag along on my daughters school trips to the local apple orchards every year.
- Health benefits of apples
- Which Apple is the healthiest?
- Why go apple picking?
- What do I do with all of the apples I picked?
- Healthy Apple Recipes
- Easy Instant Pot Apple Crisp
- Crock Pot Applesauce (No Sugar Added)
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Nutty Apple CRUNCH Loaf [vegan + gluten-free]
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Granola (Vegan)
- Dairy Free Caramel Apple Pie (Gluten Free) | The Fit Cookie
Health benefits of apples
Which Apple is the healthiest?
Why go apple picking?
What do I do with all of the apples I picked?
The one thing with apple picking is that afterwards you end up with SO MANY APPLES!! What do you do with all of them?!? I love apples, and I try to eat one a day, but a trip apple picking easily leaves you with more apples than you can eat raw. So to help out my co-worker and her sister use up the fruits of their apple picking labour, I turned to my healthy living blogger friends and asked them if they had any recipes I could share. The results are this round up post of 10 fabulous fall apple recipes for your freshly picked apples:
Healthy Apple Recipes
Join the conversation:
Have you ever gone apple picking? What did you make with your apples?