Today is day 5 of the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge and we’re talking about the 5 foods that we can’t live without.
Now if you had asked me this question 18 months ago my answer would have been drastically different, but since having Amber my food choices have radically changed. I’ve learned that I perform way better when I’m training and racing if I fuel my body with good healthy foods (now that doesn’t mean I don’t occasionally enjoy a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen).
The 5 foods that I can’t live without are:
- All of the ingredients for my banana/strawberry/spinach protein breakfast smoothies:
- Ocean’s Tuna Salads – I eat these often as part of my lunch:
- Coffee – ok it’s not a food, but my family would tell you that I definitely can’t live without it:
- Cereal – I love love love cereal!
- “Bubble Water” and Beer – I gave up soda last year because of all the chemicals in that crap, but I havent been able to break my addiction to the bubbles, so instead I drink carbonated water, or after the kids go to bed, a beer:
What 5 foods can YOU not live without?
PPS – Please be sure to visit some of the other blog posts linked up so that we can all support and get to know each other – Thanks!