Happy Saturday guys! Today’s September Blogging Challenge topic is:
Your 5 Favourite Vegetables
I have to admit that I’m not a great cook, nor do I have a lot of time to devote to improving my skills. Because of this we eat a lot of sandwiches, wraps, fruit and raw vegetables. Thankfully my family LOVES raw veggies (maybe this was born out of necessity?). I digress… Below are my 5 favourite veggies:
- Cucumber: High in B vitamins, yummy on sandwiches, sliced & soaked in vingar and great even eaten like an apple, I love cucumber!
- Carrots: The crinkle cut slices that I can eat like a bag of chips are awesome!
- Spinach: Blended in green smoothies, as a salad with chopped hard boiled eggs, mushrooms and bacon, or cooked with a dash of sea salt – yum!
- Red Onion: On sandwiches, in salads, in homemade salsa, on tacos…I definitely eat my share of onions 🙂
- Sweet Potato: Sweet potato fries! (Need I say more?)