Happy Halloween everyone!!
I know that some people LOVE Halloween, but for me it just seems like a lot of extra work – life is so busy and I hate the extra stress of finding a costume for me, and for the kids. But as I shared last year, my friend Christine always throws an amazing Halloween party, so I had to suck it up and find myself a costume. This year did not disappoint!
This year’s theme was “Out of this world”. Christine and her husband Steve did their house up like a spaceship, with aliens peeking out everywhere. Christine and Steve dressed as aliens, our friend Jess (who’s amazing at makeup) did their alien make up, and I dressed up as Rey (from Star Wars).
Did you see the lynched alien’s above us?
And of course the Halloween food was amazing!
I had a lot of fun and was disappointed that I had to leave early because I was the trainer for my youngest daughter’s double-header hockey games at 7:15 am the next morning 😥
Last month my goal was to continue following along with the half marathon heart rate training program that I had started in mid-September when I was sent the Polar M600 watch to review. I’m happy to say that despite a week of being sick, I was able to follow the plan. I’m starting see improvements and I’m now back to running 4 times a week. I’m still struggling to motivate myself with strength training….
This month my goals are to:
- Continue using the weekly meal and fitness planner I created
- Continue with the Polar half marathon heart rate training plan
- Follow the Betty Rocker “Make Fat Cry” 30 Day Challenge (I started with day 1 yesterday, and did day 2 today)
This week’s Fitness Plan
Monday: 55 minute moderate intensity run (45 min 70-80% max HR) + Make Fat Cry Challenge
Tuesday: Make Fat Cry Challenge
Wednesday: 40 min intervals (3 x 5 min @80% max, 2 min 70%) + Make Fat Cry Challenge
Thur: Make Fat Cry Challenge
Friday: 40 minute easy run (20 min 70-80% max HR) + Make Fat Cry Challenge
Saturday: Make Fat Cry Challenge
Sunday: 85 min easy run (60-70% max HR) + Make Fat Cry Challenge
Have a healthy and active week everybody!
Halloween… Do you love it or loathe it?
What’s on your meal and fitness plans for this week?
Join the #MOTIVATEME link up!
The “rules” are simple:
1. Every Monday share your fitness, nutrition plan etc by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
2. Posts that aren’t related will be deleted.
4. Read what the other linkers are sharing, Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and share some support by commenting and engaging with each other. The more you support, the more support you will get back.