Today for the September Blogging Challenge our topic is:
Your dream fitness vacation.
Strength training with Stroller Strides in Ala Moana Park, Hawaii.
So what destination races do I want to do?
My top 3 (in no particular order) are:
- Disney Princess Half Marathon – I would absolutely LOVE to be treated like a Princess for a weekend AND run a half marathon surrounded by other Princesses.
- Ragnar So Cal Relay – I’ve never been to California, and I’ve never run a relay race. Combining the two together in one vacation would be awesome!
Yoga Beach Vacation – I don’t know which resort is best, but I heard that Mizfit is going to the Grand Velas in Riviera Maya to experience HARIJIWAN, kundalini yoga and it would be really cool to go and say “Ohm” with her.
What is your dream fitness vacation?
PS – there’s still time to join in on the blogging challenge fun – Here’s what you do:
- Add a new post to your blog (here’s a list of suggested topics in case you get stuck)
- Share your post in my comments for that day.
- Read, comment & share others’ posts.
- Rinse, lather and repeat for each day of the month.