Day 10 of the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge and we’re talking about the 5 weird things that we like.
As I struggle to write this, I ‘m realising that I ‘m not really that weird 😉
- Dill pickle popcorn from Kernels ” I know one of our topics later this month is favourite junk foods and this could perhaps fall under that category, but I think this one also fits in as a weird thing that I like. I seriously get cravings for it.
- Black coffee ” give it to me straight up, nothing in it. Let me taste the full flavour of the coffee without ruining it with anything else.
- Tuna Salad ” I eat a can of this almost every weekday for my lunch. Now some may argue that this is not safe because of the mercury. Trust me, I’ve done the research and found that the actual amount of tuna in my salads isn’t dangerous ” my salads are ¾ other vegetables with some skipjack tuna.
- Menstrual cups ” sorry guys. I ‘m a big fan of the Diva cupbecause it’s ease of use, it’s re-useable and doesn’t cause toxic shock syndrome. Most women I’ve talked to haven’t even heard of these ” but I think they’re great!
- Laying on the floor flat on my back ” I love that part of Yoga class when you lay on your back and relax on the floor. I often do this for 5-10 min, savouring the quiet of my house after the kids go to bed.
(I don’t have any pictures of me relaxing)
What 5 weird things do you like?
PS – Don’t forget to link up your post in the comments below (I can`t wait to read all about how YOU have changed).
PPS – Please be sure to visit some of the other blog posts linked up so that we can all support and get to know each other – Thanks!